[Libreoffice] Need translation and to define the expected behaviour for fdo#34072

Julien Nabet serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 16 23:22:20 PST 2011

Hello,

This pb is about "Protected cells can not be modified" using Replace on
unprotected cell.
I try to understand the process and I found that this error message
comes from :
sc/source/ui/view/viewfun2.cxx in the function SearchAndReplace.
It could be helpful to have the english translation of the german
comments of this function.

Perhaps we need to define the behaviour we expect exactly in the
different cases :
- no cell with the search pattern
- all the cells which have the search pattern are protected (certainly
we must differentiate the writing protection and the reading protection)
- some cells which have the search pattern are protected, some are not,..
- etc.

Julien.