[Libreoffice] Bug 32552 - Patch

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Thu Feb 17 23:55:59 PST 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Aquilina píše v Pá 18. 02. 2011 v 07:15 +0100:

> > For the easy tasks that are tracked in the Bugzilla, I think it might
> > work best if you 'lock' it in a comment - like "Taking this, until
> > 2011-02-24", or so :-)
>
> Kendy is it possible on the bug tracker to add something that says
> assign to like on launchpad. that way the user can then select
> themselves and assign the bug to themselves so others know that someone
> is working on it and nobody's feet get stepped on.

Sure, bugzilla has the 'assigned to' field, the problem is that when
somebody loses interest in the task, and forgets to assign it back to
the general alias, it might rot in the bugzilla forever...  But of
course, generally it works too, as the bug still shows in the Easy Hacks
query.

Regards,
Kendy