[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: German comments translated (for some files in writer-startmath-source)

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Feb 18 00:21:34 PST 2011

Hi Tobias,

tkranz at zedat.fu-berlin.de píše v Čt 17. 02. 2011 v 17:19 +0100:

> some more translated German comments from files in
> writer/startmath/source. Diffs in the attachment.

Thank you very much, pushed! :-)  I have just removed (instead of the
translation) the completely unhelpful "hier fehlt noch was", it says
nothing about what is missing there, why, etc.  So if it works without
the missing thing, apparently nobody is really missing it :-)

Would be great if you could commit your changes locally first, and then
send them as the output of

git format-patch HEAD~

It saves some work, and also helps not to forget to attribute you
correctly.

Thank you,
Kendy