[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: Removed some commented code

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Fri Feb 18 01:39:11 PST 2011

Hi Danny,

Danny Roberts píše v Pá 18. 02. 2011 v 06:43 +0000:

> This is my first attempt at helping out in LibreOffice and I have
> tried to remove code that was commented out as per one of the "Easy
> hacks" suggestions. I haven't found the time to go through all the
> code yet but I have attached what I have done so far.
>
> If the code is usable it is fine to include it under the LGPLv3+ / MPL
> licenses.

Great, thank you a lot, pushed! :-)  I did not push few hunks (the ones
where there was a commented out of setting the debug mode).  One was
more serious, it was in the solenv/bin/getcsym.awk - the # was part of
the regex.

> Also I noticed soltools/testhxx/testhxx.cxx doesn't seem to be used,
> so it might be OK to remove it.

It is there to fool the buildsystem, to actually build something.  So
unless we find out that the whole testhxx thing is unused, we should let
it there.

Looking forward to more! :-)  Please send your further as output of

git format-patch HEAD~

[after you have committed locally], that helps not to forget to
attribute you accordingly :-)

Regards,
Kendy