[Libreoffice] Branch libreoffice-3-3-1 created

Hanno Meyer-Thurow h.mth at web.de
Sat Feb 19 02:27:45 PST 2011

On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 21:45:01 +0100
Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:

> Hi all,

Hi Jan,
it looks like the following rules ...

> stabilization of the 3.3.1, called 'libreoffice-3-3-1'.  It is not based
>
> The following rules apply:
>         + any commit has to be reviewed by 3 people
>
> The 'libreoffice-3-3' branch is still active, will be used for the next
>
>         + any commit needs review by 1 person

should not be applied for distro-only related hacks in the
libreoffice/build branches. Noone really cared about the patch
I sent, although it is obviously safe - removing cruft.

At least Caolan merged it into master.

And I want to squeeze out the remaining patches, so that all the
Gentoo related patches will be gone or merged into master.

> Happy hacking,
> Kendy

I would like to ... ;)
Hanno