[Libreoffice] LibreOffice very slow at startup on Debian Testing

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sun Feb 20 11:17:03 PST 2011

Hi Rogerio,

Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote (20-02-11 18:17)

>     Can you point me where to download the Br.Office version? Then I can
>     try this evening on my Ubuntu machine.
>
> Please at the LibreOfice download page select "pt-br" as language, but
> in Ubuntu you can install the pt-br locale and install the broffice
> package.

Ah, I was looking at the 'B' ;-)

- I Downloaded the pt-BR Langpack,
- Combined it with the en-US installer
- Installed (without system integration) and started
- Changed UI to pt-BR
- Closed and restarted ...

Starting takes few seconds. So sorry, I cannot confirm your problem.

Regards,
Cor