[Libreoffice] Old icons back on Mac ?

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:25:25 PST 2011

Le 21/02/11 16:06, Thorsten Behrens a écrit :

Hi Thorsten,

> could you please check which icon theme you're running?
> Preferences->General->View shows "automatic" for both icon size &
> icon theme - maybe you're running off of an old config?

I am currently running Tango, but before I installed RC2, I renamed the
Application Support/LibreOffice folder in my user directory. It is not
the theme as such that is the problem, and I should've been more precise
- it is the application mimetype icons, the ones associated with the
various application modules, and even the app itself.

Alex