[Libreoffice] Is testing/testautomation really needed ?

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Feb 21 08:28:19 PST 2011

On Fri, 2011-02-18 at 10:28 +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:

> > The tests somehow emulate the user behavior; this approach has its
> > problems (lots of 'sleep 10' in the code, takes incredibly long to run,
> > UI modifications tend to break lots of tests), but still seems to have
> > some value, from time to time it finds an error or 2 :-)
>
> There's some value in that. I've attached a small patch instead ;)

Looks like someone has already applied this patch (?)

It would be helpful if whoever applies a patch replies to the thread to
indicate that the patch has been applied.  That would help those who are
scanning for old, unmerged patches (like me) from the large pile of
emails on the list...

Thanks,

Kohei

--