[Libreoffice] How to start with some code?

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Tue Feb 22 02:04:02 PST 2011

Hi Rogerio,

you could grep for it in the command line with "grep '\$MINLEN' * -R" or
you could search the source with http://opengrok.libreoffice.org. Then
you'll get
libs-core/sfx2/source/dialog/password.* as result :)

You've already done some contribution with this email! Would be nice if
you could fill a bug for it. This could be an Easy Hack.

Thanks!

Thomas