[Libreoffice] Comment-translation of writer/sw/source/ui/config

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Feb 24 11:33:30 PST 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 19:46 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:

> Martin i think it would be easier as well as not to end up having ur
> email black listed for sending out large amounts of emails, but if its
> for a single module i would attach them all in one email.

For the record this is what git send-email --thread --no-change-reply-to
does, which the guideline mentions.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Patch_Handling_Guideline

under "Send patches as attachments or use git send-email."

We need to either continue allowing this, or change the guideline.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>