[Libreoffice] Tools - Media Player

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Fri Feb 25 03:40:52 PST 2011

Hi,

On 02/25/2011 12:07 PM, Fernand Vanrie wrote:
> Please consider: We are living and working in a Multi Media world:
> Not only who is working with Impress needs a media player, all content
> can have  mixed content and LO must be the "one stop" place to handle
> all  multi media stuff.

I partially reverted the changes for writer. The background calls are
there again, so anybody who needs Media Player could add this by
customizing the menu. And I've enabled Media Player for web by default
as this make really sense.

Fernand, only for my personal interest: are you using videos in odt
files? Maybe I'm not knowing what's possible with this ;)

Thomas