[Libreoffice] Nonsense comments?

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at web.de
Fri Feb 25 11:37:49 PST 2011

Hi,

while reviewing a patch I came across a lot of comments like

CheckBox CB_USE_PASSWD
{
     /* ### ATTENTION: New text in resource? ~password : ~password */
     Text [ en-US ] = "~Password" ;
};

String STR_LINKEDIT_TEXT
{
     /* ### ATTENTION: New text in resource? edit links : edit links */
     Text [ en-US ] = "Edit links" ;
};

The message doesn't sound very exciting - so why all those ATTENTION?
I'd suggest to remove the comments. It always follows the pattern

/* ### ATTENTION: New text in resource? <msg> : <msg> */
Text [ en-US ] = "<msg>" ;

One of these messages is "Subpoints per level" which should be subitems.
May I change this (sw/source/ui/dialog/abstract.src)?

Christina Rossmanith