[Libreoffice] OpenSuse 11-4-rc2 claiims LibreOffice has minor bugs

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sun Feb 27 18:56:23 PST 2011

We just had this posted on the Marketing list. I am not sure if this is
true. Can anyone comment on this? Are there reports of loss of data?

I am not sure if this is the official news blog for OpenSuse.

http://news.opensuse.org/2011/02/26/opensuse-11-4-rc2-steps-out/

The transition from OpenOffice.org to LibreOffice still has a few minor
documentation blips but more importantly, users should be cautious. The
raft of new functionality has created a few specific issues, such as
loss of data in tables. Though not quite ready for the production
environment, user feedback is critical for smoothing performance and
reliability.