[Libreoffice] [tdf-discuss] Instant Messenger for Libre Office (serverless and open source)

Italo Vignoli italo.vignoli at documentfoundation.org
Mon Feb 28 06:24:49 PST 2011

On 2/28/11 2:22 PM, Randolph Dohm wrote:

> Please send me your Key and we can chat there about the options of a
> bundle or integration or gui style branding/adjustment.

Hi Randolph, we are supposed to be the media spokespersons and not the
official representatives of The Document Foundation.

We are not going to test products, and we are not supposed to discuss
the integration of any product with LibreOffice now, or at least for the
foreseeable future. I do not think that there are integration
opportunities with LibreOffice for any instant messenger.

Best regards.

P.S. - The fact that our email address is on the public website is not
an implicit authorization to write. In addition, you have sent a second
message before getting any answer to the first one. As far as I am
concerned, your email is blaclisted.

--
Italo Vignoli - The Document Foundation