[Libreoffice] Nonsense comments?

Christina Roßmanith ChrRossmanith at web.de
Mon Feb 28 07:19:37 PST 2011

Hi,

I admit, I can't follow the discussion. But during translation: are the
'~' important?

Some lines of a diff for translation of comments:

-            /* ### ACHTUNG: Neuer Text in Resource? Grafik ~kopieren : ~Grafik kopieren */
-            /* ### ACHTUNG: Neuer Text in Resource? Grafik ~kopieren : ~Grafik kopieren */
-            /* ### ACHTUNG: Neuer Text in Resource? Grafik ~kopieren : ~Grafik kopieren */
+            /* ### ATTENTION: new text in resource? copy graphic : copy graphic */
+            /* ### ATTENTION: new text in resource? copy graphic : copy graphic */
+            /* ### ATTENTION: new text in resource? copy graphic : copy graphic */

And it seems that there is a certain redundancy. Or is it important to
keep three copies of the same line. Is "ACHTUNG" a keywort which is
searched for? Or is it safe to translate it to "ATTENTION"?

Thank you for any low-level explanation  :-)

Christina