[Libreoffice] Oracle wordbook in LibO

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Jan 5 08:01:43 PST 2011

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai píše v Pá 31. 12. 2010 v 10:17 +0100:
> Hi All,
>
> Patches attached to issue, please review.

Ah, we use Novell.dic in our build. It includes just
language-independent names of Novell products, so it should not cause
any harm to anyone. I attached different patches to the issue. KAMI,
could you please review them?

> I also found that:
>
> * We don't provide standard.dic as user dictionary. Is this intentional?

It looks fine. It is empty by default. It is automatically created when
user add his own words in the spellcheck dialog.

> * We provide language dependent *.dic files in binary format, however
> standard.dic is a plain text file.

Heh, I wonder how the binary dictionaries were created. I guess that it
is an older format that comes from the old StarOffice times. I suggest
to create any new dictionary in the text format.

Best Regards,
Petr