[Libreoffice] segfault in libqa_unit.so test

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Thu Jan 6 18:21:06 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 06, 2011 at 10:18:38PM +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> Bah, let me rethink that. I guess its very possible that _exit doesn't
> flush standard I/O on NetBSD which might indeed cause an empty
> generated .hxx. I've just pushed a fflush into that generator to help
> test the theory. Try a pull and build again of tools.

With a new pull and your patch applied, I get to:
No EPM: do no packaging at this stage

Multiprocessing build is finished
Maximal number of processes run: 1

Is that the end of the build? (Where did the nice graphics go? ;) )

Thank you! How do we continue with this?
 Thomas