[Libreoffice] Forwarding cell grid question (was: Re: [libreoffice-design] LibreOffice Calc - Cell background color + default cell border)

Christoph Noack christoph at dogmatux.com
Fri Jan 7 03:34:14 PST 2011

Hi Ferenc, all,

forwarding to libreoffice at lists.freedesktop.org ...

There has been a question on the design team mailing list concerning the
cell grid - it seems to be drawn in the background, thus, it vanishes if
people apply a background color (see picture link below).

I don't know whether this is intentional, a bug, ... so I though it's
better to ask you. From my UX point-of-view, the grid should be shown
on-top.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Christoph

PS: I'll moderate answers to design at libreoffice...