[Libreoffice] Change executable/sh names

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Mon Jan 10 09:21:11 PST 2011

Hi Thorsten,

2011/1/10 Thorsten Behrens <thb at documentfoundation.org>:
> Jesús Corrius wrote:
>> 3. Use a completely different windows registry keys for LibO.
>>
> That's the right approach in my book. And, if you, or somebody else
> is volunteering to do that - it would be really great to have those
> name instances consolidated to some $PRODUCTNAME placeholder or
> somesuch ... ;)

Ok ok I volunteer ;) I will have a look at it.

Do we have an agreement to rename the executable on Windows? Sounds
like an easy task and the changes in the registry that will have to be
done after that will fix some of the major problems the users can
experience when they have both free office suites installed in their
computers.

Cheers,

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>