[Libreoffice] Debug build of sw vs system-libxml

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Wed Jan 12 23:35:14 PST 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 01:15:25AM +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I needed the attached patch to get a debug build of the sw module. Does
> it look sane and I can push it or do you have a better idea?
>
> The error message I get is included in the commit message.
>
> I put it to sw.mk after getting about the third similar error. :)
>
> Thanks.

Well, the sw.mk makefile is included in all makefiles in sw, but
sw/source/core/inc/frame.hxx is only used in core. So if you wanted to
be really picky, you should create a new makefile containing the change
and only include it in those makefiles in core where it is needed for
the build to succeed .-) But that's probably overkill. Push it, I say :)

D.