[Libreoffice] making binfilter aka StarOffice FileFormat read-only

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jan 17 12:15:23 PST 2011

Hi Regina,

On Fri, 2011-01-14 at 23:23 +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
> I use the German LibO RC3 on WinXP and the filters are not there.

	Riight - we fixed this bug; having said that Pierre's work should make
the binfilter tolerably small, instead of another handful  of megabytes
that the vast majority of the world doesn't want to download.

	So - hopefully that'll make everyone happy.

	Thanks for the report though,

	ATB,

		Michael.

PS. you might want to consider converting your old StarOffice
documents ;-) though good to have some for testing I guess.