[Libreoffice] css::table::BorderLine vs BorderLine2

cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Tue Jan 18 05:38:51 PST 2011

Hello,

----- "David Tardon" <dtardon at redhat.com> a écrit :
> Yes, but css::table::BorderLine is used by css::table::TableBorder.

Hum, I wanted to change that css::table::TableBorder type to use the new BorderLine2... but as it's published I couldn't change it. Do you have any idea how to do it better?

> I noticed a missing color borders of a table in a docx file.
> Debugging
> this lead to an exception in SwXCell::setPropertyValue for property
> "LeftBorder", caused by the fact that the value was of type
> css::table::BorderLine. I further tracked this to
> writerfilter::dmapper::DomainMapperTableHandler::endTableGetTableStyle,
> where css::table::TableBorder's members (of type
> css::table::BorderLine,
> not BorderLine2) were used as an intermediary for the property values
> (incidentally, I forgot to push that part of the fix...)

Thanks for the help, I'll try to have a look at it soon to fix that BorderLine use.

Regards,
--
Cédric Bosdonnat
OOo Eclipse Integration developer