[Libreoffice] [Patch] Translation of German comments in sfx2/ (part 2/4)

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Jan 20 02:08:04 PST 2011

Hi Albert,

	First - thanks for helping out with this ! as you can see we have big
German comment problems, and it is simply great to have help improving
the situation: much appreciated :-)

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 16:54 -0700, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I don't think you need to be that careful here.  I think I can say with
> confidence that boilerplate comments like the these:

	:-)

> /*************************************************************************
> |*
> |*	  RscTop::Size()
> |*
> |*	  Beschreibung
> |*	  Ersterstellung	MM 29.10.91
> |*	  Letzte Aenderung	MM 29.10.91
> |*
>
> are universally loathed by all developers.

	Right - a total waste of that non-renewable resource: vertical
lines :-)

	So - please do remove bogus comments that add no useful information
that is not immediately obvious from the context. eg. the RscTop::Size()
above might look useful - but is really just a copy of the name of the
method it doesn't really describe :-)

	Thanks !

		Michael.