[Libreoffice] Serious bug on LO Windows installer

plino pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:32:09 PST 2011

Wow.  It took 12 hours for my post to show up... I'm really looking forward
to a real Forum...

I agree Tor, only an advanced user like me (and apparently you :) ) has an
empty All Users Desktop folder. And obvioulsy I wouldn't allow a desktop
shortcut if I wasn't testing ;)

But what worries me is that the installer modifies the attributes in a way
that the folder CAN be moved or deleted...  This is a system folder, Windows
should never allow this to happen. What is the installer doing?

I never said it was a LO specific bug. But I gave up on reporting bugs to
OOo a long time ago :)