[Libreoffice] 2 questions

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 21 03:10:32 PST 2011

Hi Julien,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 08:18 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
> After a make, make dev-install. If I found a problem with LO, can I just
> do this :
> - source Linux...
> - go to the module I suppose there's the pb
> - make the change
> - build && deliver

	'deliver' should not be necessary; just 'build' - and it should 'just
work' - checkout the symlinks inside the dev-install directory eg.

	Unfortunately, not every library, config file etc. can be linked - so
for some files you need to deliver, remove the output, and re-run make
dev-install.

	So your dev. iteration should take - sub 30 seconds: re-run 'build' (in
eg. vcl), quit soffice, and re-run it to see the change.

	HTH,

		Michael.