[Libreoffice] PATCH Removal of Extra white space lines

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 21 11:30:44 PST 2011

Hi there,

On Fri, 2011-01-21 at 15:59 +0100, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Attached please find my amended patch for the removal of extra white
> space lines in

	Amending the patch is not a great idea when the previous version is
committed :-)

> MMeeks let me know how this looks if its good feel free to push

	First you need to pull and integrate the changes already in master; to
do that use the 'g' tool (ie. not 'git' directly).

	g pull -r

	in bootstrap/ - and this should pull everything up to master; if you cd
into filter/ and git log you should see your previous commit there. Then
send a new / incremental patch I suggest.

	Thanks,

		Michael.