[Libreoffice] Build issue with cppu

Surendran Mahendran surenspost at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 22:21:47 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

On 01/25/2011 09:57 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:

> Hmm, well it doesn't fail here FWIW. Could you autogen.sh with an extra
> --enable-symbols and rm -rf cppu/unxlngx.pro and redo the trace so we
> can get the exact line numbers to see if its e.g. the very first
> try/catch in testUnoSetThrow or some other one.
>
> C.

What fun. I pulled again and enabled symbols in the build. This time
everything went fine. The build went through successful.

a4cd4dd Manipulate also the C runtime's environment
798a36a Code-cleanup for testintrosp.cxx.
831e937 WaE: gcc 4.6.0 various warnings
04de6a2 WaE: remove unused variable
e98d1bb WaE: remove unused variable

All these were the changes in the ure folder which had cppu. Reckon any
one of this could have fixed my issue ?

--
Regards,
~Suren.