[Libreoffice] Base / connectivity / sqlite

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Wed Jan 26 09:28:43 PST 2011

On 20/01/11 17:06, Michael Meeks wrote:
>> I've fixed renaming all the functions I could find, but I'm now getting
>> > C++ compile errors that are beyond my current C++-fu - I'm a C programmer.
> ..
>> > All help welcomed - please stick sqlite in the subject line of any mails
>> > to the list so's I can filter them :-)

> 	I'm missing a makefile.mk - did you forget to git add / commit / push
> that ?

And the rest :-) I've messed about (recreated the branch by pulling it
anew :-) and it tries to compile okay now.

I've fixed a couple of compilation errors in sqlite_connection.cxx by
deleting the offending lines (you'll see my comments) but there's some
stuff I can't fix.

(I wanted to get this done quicker - sorry - but every time it climbed
up the todo list, something else pushed it back down :-)

Cheers,
Wol