[Libreoffice] Import user settings, basic libs not correctly imported

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Jan 28 08:29:32 PST 2011

Hi Cor,

On Mon, 2010-12-20 at 11:55 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Anyone here knows of a bug with migration of user settings to 330rc1?
> When I first started 330rc1, if collected data from probably the Ubuntu
> distributed OOo.

	:-)

> Now when starting rc1 again, it gives error messages about not found
> basic libraries.

	I wonder - did we get these fixed ? you mentioned you filed the bug,
but not the number ;-)

> In the user/basic path, there are the dialog.xlc and script.xlc
> Those mention all basic libs from the previous installation.
> The folders for the libraries are there, bet they do not contain any
> modules.

	I believe we collected these together into a meta-bug too.

	Incidentally, you suggested (and it is almost certainly right) that the
OO.o survey thing was related to migrating an old settings directory and
not re-writing that stuff: which we should fix in migration too - any
chance of a bug with the details on that ? :-)

	Then we can do a single pass on all migration issues in one pass for
3.3.1.

	Thanks !

		Michael.