[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Add support for DragonFly in configure.in

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Mon Jan 31 03:46:37 PST 2011

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:05:27AM +0000, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 11:35 +0100, Francois Tigeot wrote:
> > This patch adds support for DragonFly to bootstrap/configure.in
>
> 	Great - pushed; though in general, I'd prefer to see a complete port
> before we get too much further.

It was a low-hanging fruit; I'll collect patches locally for a while
until I can get a more complete build.

> If it is BSD-like, I would love to see us re-use as much as possible
> of the BSD code, perhaps by renaming ourselves to look like one, rather
> than adding 'dragonfly' strings everywhere :-)

It seems like a good plan.
Something like this was done for Sun's JDK; a macro isLinuxOrBSD if I
remember correctly.

> 	Otherwise - great; can you confirm your change is under the LGPLv3 and
> MPL licenses ? :-)

Sure.

http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/ says LO is licensed
under both LGPLv3 and GPL. Shouldn't it be LGPLv3 and MPL ?

--
Francois Tigeot