[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED] bugfixes for 3.3.1

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Mon Jan 31 08:47:19 PST 2011

Hi Andras,

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 15:13 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
> Please review them and cherry-pick to libreoffice-3-3.

	Thanks ! I read all the integration points, and everything look great
to me :-) [ though I can't say I read all of the dictionaries fully ;-].

	Any chance you can do the cherry picking yourself ? I end up with
conflicts in dictionaries/prj/build.lst that might take a little
unwinding ;-)

	All of these new dictionaries, reminds me we really need to dung out
the old/bogus icon themes we have to make space for them; will knock up
that patch now.

	Thanks !

		Michael.