[Libreoffice] [GSoC] [helpfiles] commit

Timo timo at iera.de
Fri Jul 1 09:12:19 PDT 2011

Hello everybody,

this is what I have done in the meantime. I implemented a program that
converts an xml to chm and docbook. Here is the draft.* Also here is the
installer that installs HTML Help Compiler on wine. Because the native
install file doesnt work on wine, this program does the installation.

In the future I will extend the usage of convert.py so that it is
possible to enter in- and output as a parameter. Also I like to make
sure that OSX and Yelp create their indexes. This is probably neccessary
for the next step. Combine the help and LibreOffice so that the help
file opens correctly and at the correct place on each platform.

Best wishes,

Timo

* see attachment