[Libreoffice] Litmus testcase structure improvement.

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri Jul 1 10:36:12 PDT 2011

Hi Yifan

Yifan Jiang wrote (30-06-11 12:51)
> That would be great :) Thanks!
>
> I commited some words (untested) here today for Litmus admin:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Litmus_for_Libreoffice_Admin_Guide
>
> Please also let me know if something is confusing.

For the moment - and the few spare minutes I found, I start to
understand it.
I will - again - mail to the Dutch list to see if others step in.

> btw. would you do the changes in 'Master Regression TC' branches, where all
> the latest test cases should be tracked:)

Yes, that is clear and makes much sense.
But - noticing my current 'activity' here - you can imagine that much
work is not likely to be done by me. Sorry, but hey, don't let that be
discouraging. Anyone can stand up at any moment to help too :-)

ATM for me most important is to understand it, so that I can point
others (Dutch NL group) to it, and give some guidance.
(For the rest, I try to keep on track with different releases, rc's,
sometimes nightly builds, etc and work in that and try to find/file bugs
when I come across something strange.)

> In addition, maybe the step by step working practice section 'Use case - Adding
> a new regression test case' would be helpful:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Working_practices
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus#Step_by_Step_Working_practices

Will look to that next days!

Regards,