[Libreoffice] RTF support

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Jul 3 08:21:45 PDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 01, 2011 at 06:57:16AM -0700, tracey002 <wpiis at gte.net> wrote:
> I did not find what I anything that looked applicable.
> However I did download the source code from the download page contained
> in tar.bz2 files.
> I assume these are zip files.

No, these are tar.bz2 files.

> Can you tell me what file name for which I am looking and the containing
> zip file name?

The export filter lives under /sw/source/filter/ww8, the current
importer is under /sw/source/filter/rtf, the work-in-progress new
importer (which is enabled in experimental mode only) is under
/writerfilter/source/rtftok/. The sw dir is in the writer tarball,
writerfilter is in filters.