[Libreoffice] WaE and gcc 4.6.0, complete.

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 04:24:02 PDT 2011

Slipped my mind, but as of a week or two ago with gcc 4.6.0 on x86_64
there are 0 warnings in our code anywhere, including stuff like
binfilter and so on. I presume the same is true for whatever MacOSX gcc
is on the MacOSX tinderbox seeing as that builds with --enable-werror

Obviously external modules still blitz out a spew of warnings and gcc
versions vary, as do enabled/disabled bits whether in gcc itself and/or
LibreOffice. And the windows one is still filled with warnings, but with
a stock ./autogen on recent gcc it should be pure as the driven snow.

C.