[Libreoffice] Remove CREDITS.odt?

Thomas Arnhold thomas at arnhold.org
Mon Jul 4 10:22:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

I've seen the latest "About LibreOffice" window from master, which is
pretty awesome. There is a link "Contributer credits" to the online
version of the credits. At Help->LibreOffice Credits there is a link to
the offline CREDITS.odt which is out of sync with the online version.

Question is: Is Help->Libreoffice Credits menu entry necessary at all if
there's a link to it within the about window? I don't think so. If we
remove it, we could remove CREDITS.odt as well. Or at least we need to
sync them.

Any comments?

Thomas