[Libreoffice] LibreOffice browser detection

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 04:12:28 PDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 12:29 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> And the other way round was that you could insert Object
> plugin-supported stuff into impress for example given you had the
> corresponding plugin installed. But I'm not sure whether this supports
> current versions of the plugins, so you probably have to hunt for old
> (netscape/mozilla) versions of the plugin.

I'm think I tried this fairly recently on 32bit with e.g. a contemporary
flash plugin and it still worked. For 64bit I had to hack up some totem
firefox plugin to test the 64bit firefox-plugin-in-OOo stuff to get that
working a year or so ago, so that should in theory still work, albeit
really obscure.

C.