[Libreoffice] Newbee question

Marcus Pedersén marcus.pedersen at comhem.se
Wed Jul 6 12:35:50 PDT 2011

Hi!
I am mainly interrested in coding, I realy enjoy it!
But I thought that I perhaps could be of help on translation as well.

I am so sorry I missed to continue with build as well.
So I have tried and run into problems again.
I tried:
apt-get build-dep libreoffice
and got message back:
Can not find any source code for libreoffice.
So I tried:
apt-get build-dep openoffice.org
and got message back:
Building dependencies for openoffice.org could not be satisfied.
(directly translated from swedish)
So I tried:
./autogen.sh
and got message back:
 error: Could not find CUPS. Install libcupsys2-dev or cups???-devel.
So I tried:
apt-get install libcupsys2-dev
and got message back:
Dependency problem, Depending on: libcups2-dev but it will not be
installed.
So I tried:
apt-get install libcups2-dev
and got message back:
Depending on: libcups2(1.3.8-1+lenny9) but 1.3.10-1 will be installed

I am using Debian 2.6.26-2-amd64.

I hope I do not destroy mailing-list to much.
Sorry if I am!

Thanks!
Marcux