[Libreoffice] Extension-Repository: Need help to solve a Python error

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Jul 6 14:49:54 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 05, 2011 at 09:14:19PM +0200, Andreas Mantke <maand at gmx.de> wrote:
>   Module collective.psc.blobstorage, line 45, in set
> TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (1 given)
>
> I don't know yet, how to solve this Python error. I hope someone with Python
> knowledge could help me at this point.

Python knowledge on its own won't be enough - the error is about the
given source code line tries to call the constructor of an object, where
the constructor takes two arguments, and only one is given (in fact
zero, the first argument is always self).

Somebody with Plone knowledge has to decide if it's a fault of the
caller of the callee, etc. :)