[Libreoffice] RTF support - C/C++ Materials

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Wed Jul 6 15:53:57 PDT 2011

There is some good free material on C and on C++.

There are free "Thinking in C++" books and code available on the Internet.
< http://mindview.net/Books/TICPP/ThinkingInCPP2e.html>.

In addition, there is a free "Thinking in C" Flash-based tutorial:

<http://www.mindviewinc.com/CDs/ThinkingInC/>

I don't know what platform you are on.  The gcc compilers should work for these.

If you are on Windows Vista or 7, the free Visual C++ 2010 Express Edition is also useful.  You can compile ANSI C with it as well as C++ command-line apps without having to deal with the Windows SDK or any of that toolcraft.