[Libreoffice] Newbee question

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Jul 7 03:33:11 PDT 2011

Hi Marcus,

On Wed, 2011-07-06 at 21:35 +0200, Marcus Pedersén wrote:
> I am mainly interrested in coding, I realy enjoy it!
> But I thought that I perhaps could be of help on translation as well.

	Cool :-)

> So I tried:
> apt-get build-dep openoffice.org
> and got message back:
> Building dependencies for openoffice.org could not be satisfied.
> (directly translated from swedish)

	Ho hum - that is rather a problem: if you can't install the build-deps
you need, you will get a -very- long series of problems ;) by far the
best way is to tackle the missing build-deps in the above:

	apt-get build-dep openoffice.org

	first; rather than trying to tweak the configure options, and ending up
in a rather un-tested build path :-) why are the dependencies not
satsified ?

	All the best,

		Michael.