[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #5. Wizards

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Thu Jul 7 12:45:40 PDT 2011

Hi Xisco,

one more thing: I looked at at XSLTFilter code again and noticed that
although a lot of data get's passed in to the import call, only a tiny
fragment of that makes it to the actual transformation, so you won't be
able to use any parameters in the transformation. I don't like that
situation, and if you'd chose to investigate deeper into the approach I
sketched out I'd extend the XSLT Filter call to pass parameters to the
transformation.

We get a MediaDescriptor struct handed in there, which has a string
field "FilterOptions" that can be passed unmodified to any
transformation. That should be sufficient if the total amount of
information to get into the transformation remains small.

Cheers,

Peter