[Libreoffice] Remove CREDITS.odt?

Mon Jul 11 05:22:29 PDT 2011

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:24:55 +0100, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
> > It was planned to create it automatically via a script. For now, I
> > simply run it from time to time on my laptop, creating an .html file
> > which had been manually converted to .odt.
>
> 	Ah - so, we can prolly do that during the build with a little effort;
> is your script in git ? perhaps we can add a:
>
> 	'make prerelease'
>
> 	type script that will do some checks, and create the updated credits
> file (?). Any chance of a patch for that :-)

My script is currently in bitbucket https://bitbucket.org/spaetz/gitanaly/overview
and uses mostly Cedric's config files for email aliases and affiliation.
(git://people.freedesktop.org/~cbosdo/gitdm-lo-config)

I have some local adaptations on who to count as individual and not
which I promised people to keep private, but that is not needed for the
credit page generation anyway.

SHM_GET had intended to move things over to the git contrib repo at some
point and set up the creation on one of the LO servers, but I am not
sure how far he has gotten there.

Sebastian