[Libreoffice] extensions and templates repository ?

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Mon Jul 11 08:55:02 PDT 2011

Hi Caolan, *,

Am Montag, 11. Juli 2011, 17:22:58 schrieb Caolán McNamara:
> What's the current status, I mean if people want to help, who or what
> mailing list to contact ?
>
> http://kermit.documentfoundation.org:9089/LibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templa
> tes/libreoffice-extensions-center looks ready to roll to me :-)

not fully yet. I'm working on displaying more than one license in the overview page
of a project (extension or template project). There is currently the option to choose
more than one license for a release but that is currently not displayed in the table
about all releases (in the trunk of PloneSoftwareCenter and after the next buildout
run in the extension site). I have worked on that issue in the last days but
currently with no success.

But there is another bigger issue. I try to save all binary files in a blobstorage
and not in the database (ZODB), because of better performance of the site and the
option to scan all binary files for virus infection. There I asked for some help on
this list last week (it is a python error about the number of parameters). If someone
has a solution I can try it out on my laptop and commit that to the Plone community
repo (and we can use it within the extension repo site).

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice