[Libreoffice] [GSOC] Report #7: Wizards

Xisco Faulí anistenis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:24:36 PDT 2011

Hello there,

Here's what i've done this week:

- Fix a visualitation problem related to Letter Wizard
- Start to work on Agenda Wizard
- Talk with Björn about adding the python files into the makefile so we can
call it from File > Wizards and remove the Java code
- a bit of cleaning
- Migrate basic to the new resource service rewrote by Björn a while ago.
Now the Document and the Euro Converter work good and show the dialog ( they
didn't before because they couldn't load the resources). For some strange
reason, Address Data Source doesn't work. I'll take a look this week. by the
way, I was wondering whether it would be better to convert the basic code
into python as well. There's some code duplicated in python and in basic, it
could save us some lines of code. Anyway, I'd like to hear your opinion
first.

Greetings