[Libreoffice] Errors building Animation

Joseph Powers jpowers27 at cox.net
Mon Jul 11 21:17:23 PDT 2011

Matus,

You removed component_getImplementationEnvironment in your patch 552bb0d5fc2e2d4b0934a9f7f017785962669fbb, While I don't really miss the function, some one seems to. From the looks of things, it appears like we have a list somewhere that insists that the function should be exported. Does anyone know where this list is? (I'm think it would be better to fix the list then to just add the code back in.)

I've tried a "make clean && make" from a new terminal window just to make sure I didn't have a stray file messing. I also looked through the animation directories and couldn't find anything that looked like it would help. The symbol is listed in animations/unxmacxi.pro/misc/unloadablecomponent_animcore.map.exported-symbols but I'm not sure how it gets created.

=============
Building module animations
=============
Entering /Users/jpowers27/LibO/animations/source/animcore

Making:    libanimcore.dylib
Undefined symbols:
  "_component_getImplementationEnvironment", referenced from:
     -exported_symbol[s_list] command line option
ld: symbol(s) not found
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
dmake:  Error code 1, while making '../../unxmacxi.pro/lib/libanimcore.dylib'

        Oh dear - something failed during the build - sorry !
  For more help with debugging build errors, please see the section in:
            http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

  internal build errors:

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /Users/jpowers27/LibO/animations/source/animcore

 it seems that the error is inside 'animations', please re-run build
 inside this module to isolate the error and/or test your fix:

rm -Rf /Users/jpowers27/LibO/animations/unxmacxi.pro # optional module 'clean'
/bin/sh
cd /Users/jpowers27/LibO
source ./MacOSXX86Env.Set.sh
cd animations
build

when the problem is isolated and fixed exit and re-run 'make' from the top-level

Thanks,
Joe P.

Mac OS 10.6.8

Python 2.6.1

GNU Make 3.81
This program built for i386-apple-darwin10.0

i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Inc. build 5494)