[Libreoffice] Remove CREDITS.odt?

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:43:29 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 9:04 AM, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:

>but it seems crazy
> to me to hide things useful to developers / packagers in places where
> they will not be found / used. I have zero contrib repos checked out
> currently - up from zero in past times ;->

There are the 'saw-the-branch-you-sit-on' kind of scripts.
For instance tinderbox.

I favor having one repo with such tools and extras. you don't want
these stuff to be bound to the main versioning.

Of course in the case specified we are talking about 'build/packaging'
step. it make sens that this be in the core repo.
But if it is not needed for the product to run or for the product to
be configured/built/packaged, it should not pollute the main repo.

Norbert