[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svgexport] shape animations

Marco mrcekets at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 13:59:19 PDT 2011

Hi Fridrich,
I was exploring the various type of shape animations that Impress
provides to the user. After creating a simple Fade In animation on
a Rectangle shape I traced its properties as an XShape, the big
surprise is that the Effect property of type 'Animation
Effect' is set up to a value of AnimationEffect_NONE, indeed I can
see that the AnimationEffect enum owns a lot less values of the
total amount of animations provided by Impress, so probably I am
doing something wrong. Could you put me in the right direction ?
How can I collect all the shape animations attached to a given
XShape and the properties/setting of each animation ?

Cheers,
    Marco