[Libreoffice] DDEInitiate bug

Knut Olav Bøhmer bohmer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 12:32:01 PDT 2011

2011/7/13 Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com>:
> Hi Knut,
>
> On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 16:54 +0200, Knut Olav Bøhmer wrote:
>> Now, fight! :D
>
>        This is a developers forum, not a place for sending E-mails about
> reported bugs :-) It is only on-topic if you have a patch, or you want
> advice and code pointers to help chase the issue down.

OK. The question was if I needed to post the bugreport in both places.
I was not able to log in to bugs.freedesktop.org, it took about an
hour and a half before I got the confirmation mail from the
registration at freedesktop.org. That's why I was asking.
I should have clarified that.

>        It'd be great to work out where you found out about the dev list from -
> we could perhaps clarify the blurb there.

I don't understand. Do you want to know where I found the dev list?
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/qa-testers/  (I guess. I don't
remember.)

I don't understand what blurb mean.

blurb – noun
- a brief advertisement or announcement, especially a laudatory one:
She wrote a good blurb for her friend's novel

Best regards
--
Knut Olav Bøhmer