[Libreoffice] [MHST] Problem with building Libreoffice after modifying some trivial code

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 06:37:26 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-07-14 at 20:57 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> On 14 July 2011 20:33, Ta Duc Tung <tatung2112 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've run make clean and make but still failed, same error:
> >
> Is it possible you did git pull -r in libs-gui but not in ure ?
>
> 'Exception on createRegistryServiceFactory
> file:///home/tatung/mhst2011/git/libo/solver/350/unxlngi6.pro/lib/bootstrap.uno.so:
> cannot get symbol: component_getImplementationEnvironment- nor:'
> looks like you don't have the right commits.

I didn't see that the last time, didn't realize there was two different
pastebin logs, only looked at the other shorter log. The code that
throws that "nor:" message is gone since
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/ure/commit/?id=6d8f44b0bb27d97d679d2a6f699a25048a905951

So your ure git repo must precede that change anyway, so Matúš is
probably right in that your ure repo is probably before that change
while some other repo is after that set of changes.

C.